Become a Delta Dental Smiles Provider
Delta Dental administers the Arkansas Medicaid dental program under the names of Delta Dental Smiles and Delta Dental Smiles for Kids. We are thrilled to partner with providers across the state to help more Arkansans receive quality oral health care.
The great news is that as a Delta Dental Smiles and Delta Dental Smiles for Kids participating dentist, you have:
- 24-hour access to all of our online services through the Dental Office Toolkit.
- Fast and efficient processes for pre-authorizations and timely claims processing.
- Dedicated Professional Relations Department to assist you and your office staff.
- Access to our world class customer service department.
Delta Dental Smiles Provider Forms and Resources can be accessed from the "Announcements" section of the Dental Office Toolkit. Click here to log in and view the Smiles Provider Manual, Smiles Forms, and other useful resources.
How to Join
Joining the Delta Dental Smiles network is simple! If you are a current participating network dentist with Delta Dental of Arkansas, contact our Professional Relations staff at 501-992-1710 to request an amendment to your existing network contract and enrollment form.
You can return the completed documents by:
FAX – (501) 992-1867
EMAIL – email@example.com
Delta Dental of Arkansas
Attn: Smiles Network
PO Box 6247
Sherwood, AR 72124
If you are not already participating in the Arkansas Medicaid dental program, you will need our provider enrollment packet and a Medicaid provider number. Contact us at 501-992-1710 and our friendly staff will help guide you through the process.
For More Information
Our Professional Relations staff is also available to schedule a visit to your office to answer any questions that you may have.
If you need assistance with billing, pre-authorizations, access to the provider manual, and access to our secure electronic claims submission portal please log in to our Dental Office Toolkit by clicking here. Click register to create an account. If you need further assistance, call our customer service department at 1-866-864-2499.
If you are unsatisfied or have any other issues, we encourage you to discuss them with our Professional Relations Department or Customer Service Representatives. In the event you are unhappy with the results you can file a grievance. Click here for more information. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Provider Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-992-1710.
Medicaid 101 Webinars: AFMC will host a Medicaid 101 webinar each month. Each webinar is scheduled from 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. on the dates below. A registration link will be added for each session closer to its date. Click here for more information.
- Provider Enrollment Tools
- Who’s Who at Medicaid
- Billing Matters (eligibility strip, provider manuals, websites, and resources)
- Things to know (capitated fees, timely filing, how to submit pseudo claims and benefit plans)
- Contacts (PAC, EDI Support Center and provider rep map)
- HealthCare Portal – features and brief demo (eligibility strip, how to access RA, check status, request PA)